Himalayan Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea
About Himalayan Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea
All through the 1800s, Kangra supplied most of the tea to Afghanistan and Central Asia. Mostly green tea, the Kangra tea exported to these places was used to make a traditional green tea preparation called Kahwah or simply Kahwa. Kahwa is usually served as part of celebration dinners, or right after elaborate lunches or dinners.
Our Himalayan Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea is a rich, fragrant and complex combination of saffron strands, cardamom, almonds, and cinnamon blended with our green tea. One of our finest green tea blends, kahwa is an embodiment of solace, and is ideal for the times when you are craving a little bit of warmth or an immunity boost.
Green Tea, Saffron, cardamom, almonds & cinnamon
Potential Health Benefits:
Our Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea is a digestive drink and a fat burner, with significant energizing and warming effects. Drunk ideally on a cold, winter night, or after a celebratory lunch or dinner, the kahwa provides an immediate sense of upliftment of the senses. Additionally, all the rich ingredients individually provide several health benefits. For example, saffron has natural anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory properties, while almonds are great for enhancing the working memory.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of Kashmiri Kahwa green tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Add honey or natural sugar to taste.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times
Savor a cup of this medium caffeine delicacy ideally after lunch or dinner.