Maharaja Oolong Tea
About our Maharaja Oolong Tea
Dharmsala Tea Company's signature Maharaja Oolong Tea is a unique blend of our hand-rolled oolong tea with spices such as star anise, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and fennel. These fragrant spices combine with the smooth, creamy and earthy taste of oolong to create an exquisite blend.
Hand-rolled Oolong Tea, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves and Fennel
Potential Health Benefits:
The Maharaja Oolong Tea has all the benefits of Oolong Tea as well as the spices blended with it. The Oolong Tea combines the goodness of green and black teas, improving alertness, boosting immunity, reducing absorption of fats, and promoting healthier skin. Adding the various spices and herbs helps improve digestion as well as fight nausea and heartburn. These ingredients also serve as detoxification agents while at the same time helping lower blood sugar levels and prevent muscle pain.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of the the Maharaja Oolong Tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
A cup of oolong tea is perfect to wind down after a nice meal or provide that mid-afternoon energy boost