The Christmas Blend
About The Christmas Blend
Our Christmas Blend Tea is made with cloves, cinnamon and a bit of orange peel for that citrusy kick, along with our black orthodox tea. Our Christmas Blend Tea is a fully oxidized tea, with rich, strong flavors combined with the aroma and flavor of cinnamon and cloves, and infused with the taste of orange peels. We grow our tea leaves lovingly in our tea estates nestled in the Himalayas situated over 4,000 to 6,000 feet in altitude. The aroma will stimulate your senses and transport you to a world of serenity.
Black orthodox Tea & Cinnamon, Cloves & Orange Peel
Potential Health Benefits:
Cinnamon has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which help to lower the blood sugar levels and even protects against cancer. Clove improves liver health and kills bacteria. Orange peel is full of fibre and promotes fat burning, and fights allergies as it is a great source of Vitamin C.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of our Christmas Blend into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 195°F)
- Let it brew for 4-5 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this Christmas tea.
- Milk and sugar may be added to taste. We recommend honey or brown sugar as a sweetener if you wish to add that.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
Savour a cup of tea in the afternoon for a quick refreshment.