Relaxing Tisane Teabags
About Relaxing Tisane Teabags
Our signature blend of Rose Petals, Lavender, Chamomile Flowers, Hibiscus and Lemongrass is one of our bestsellers. All ingredients are of the best grade and quality. A beautiful, aromatic blend of flowers and herbs, this is a caffeine-free option, and has no tea leaves.
“Tisane” is a French word meaning “infusion or decoction,” a drink made from a plant other than Camellia sinensis. They are primarily caffeine-free alternatives to true teas, and can be consumed as pure brews or combined to form a herbal blend
Rose petals, chamomile flowers, hibiscus, lemongrass and soothing lavender.
Potential Health Benefits:
Our relaxing tisane helps soothe anxiety without any side effects, and can be the perfect tea for the afternoon or at bedtime.
How To Use
- Put 1 teabag of Relaxing Tisane into the cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 90°C)
- Let it brew for 5-6 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Remove the teabag and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Milk and Sugar may be added to taste. We recommend honey or brown sugar.
- Use again and again, you can steep this teabag 2-3 times.
Relaxing Tisane is considered perfect as a Night Tea as it helps you to fall asleep faster and improves sleep quality.