About Relaxing Tisane Teabags
Our signature blend of Rose Petals, Lavender, Chamomile Flowers, Hibiscus and Lemongrass is one of our bestsellers. All ingredients are of the best grade and quality. A beautiful, aromatic blend of flowers and herbs, this is a caffeine-free option, and has no tea leaves.
“Tisane” is a French word meaning “infusion or decoction,” a drink made from a plant other than Camellia sinensis. They are primarily caffeine-free alternatives to true teas, and can be consumed as pure brews or combined to form a herbal blend
Rose petals, chamomile flowers, hibiscus, lemongrass and soothing lavender.
Potential Health Benefits:
Our relaxing tisane helps soothe anxiety without any side effects, and can be the perfect tea for the afternoon or at bedtime.
How To Use
- Put 1 teabag of Relaxing Tisane into the cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 90°C)
- Let it brew for 5-6 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Remove the teabag and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Milk and Sugar may be added to taste. We recommend honey or brown sugar.
- Use again and again, you can steep this teabag 2-3 times.
Relaxing Tisane is considered perfect as a Night Tea as it helps you to fall asleep faster and improves sleep quality.