Himalayan Thunderstorm - Masala Tea
Our Himalayan Thunderstorm is our unique twist on the typical Masala Chai. Blending our Kangra black tea with an aromatic blend of spices including cardamom, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, lemongrass and black pepper, our Masala Thunderstorm combines the health benefits of each of those individual spices. This wonderfully balanced mix of spices and tea makes for a lovely, aromatic fragrant tea that is just a delight to drink.
Black Tea, cardamom, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, lemongrass & black pepper
Potential Health Benefits:
Black tea itself is rich in antioxidants that energize and awaken the senses, improve focus, relieve stress, strengthen bone density, and stimulate metabolism. Adding the various spices and herbs means that the masala tea helps improve digestion as well as fight nausea and heartburn. It also serves as a detoxification agent while at the same time helping lower blood sugar levels and prevent muscle pain.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of Himalayan Thunderstorm tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times
Savor a cup of this medium caffeine delicacy at any time in the day, preferably in the morning or afternoon.