Rose Oolong Tea
About Rose Oolong Tea
Dharmsala Tea Company's Rose Oolong Tea is a floral blend made using organic roses grown in our tea estates and our hand-rolled oolong tea. Beautiful rose petals add the perfect relaxing touch to the smooth, creamy and earthy taste of oolong.
Rose Petals, Hand-rolled Oolong Tea
Potential Health Benefits:
The Rose Oolong Tea has all the benefits of our Rose Tea and the Oolong Tea. The Oolong Tea in turn combines the goodness of green and black teas, improving alertness, boosting immunity, reducing absorption of fats, and promoting healthier skin. Rose petals, with calming qualities, help you relax and unwind, relieve stress and provide feel-good warmth, while gently stimulating the senses.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of the Rose Oolong Tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
A cup of rose oolong tea is perfect to wind down after a nice meal or provide that mid-afternoon energy boost