About The Winter Sun Tisane
The Winter Sun Tisane Blend is inspired by the beautiful winter sun that we experience across northern India, but especially in the Himalayas. The winter sun shines brightly, but warms us ever so gently even as we feel the cold, winter breeze blowing against our faces. Just like the winter sun, the lemongrass and ginger in this blend warm you while the rose and marigold sweep in the relaxation you deserve on a slightly chilly winter afternoon.
Marigold flowers, Rose Petals, Lemongrass & Ginger
Potential Health Benefits:
The rose petals and marigold flowers are known for their relaxing properties. In addition, lemongrass contains several vital oils and has a high level of antioxidants. It is used for treating digestive issues, stomachache, high blood pressure, cough, achy joints, the common cold, and exhaustion. Adding ginger to this blend can help enhance working memory, aid with digestion, relieve heartburn, speed up metabolism, reduce muscle pain, improve circulation and boost general health and wellness.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of The Winter Sun into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 195°F)
- Let it brew for 4-5 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
Drink a cup in the afternoon to relax.