Himalayan Lemongrass Ginger Tea
About Himalayan Lemongrass Ginger Tea
Our Himalayan Lemongrass Ginger Tea used fresh, dried ginger, Himalayan-grown lemongrass and our Kangra green tea, one of the best green teas produced in India. The warmth of ginger and its delicate spicy flavour, combined with the subtle yet fragrant citrus and mint flavours of the lemongrass, making this tea blend a favourite of many tea connoisseurs.
Green Tea , Lemon-Grass & Ginger
Potential Health Benefits:
In addition to the benefits of the green tea, lemongrass contains several vital oils and has a high level of antioxidants. It is used for treating digestive issues, stomachache, high blood pressure, cough, achy joints, the common cold, and exhaustion. Adding ginger to this blend can help enhance working memory, aid with digestion, relieve heartburn, speed up metabolism, reduce muscle pain, improve circulation and boost general health and wellness.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of Lemongrass Ginger Tea tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times
Savor a cup of this medium caffeine delicacy at any time in the day.