Chamomile Lemongrass Green Tea
Himalayan Chamomile Lemongrass Green Tea
Our Himalayan Chamomile Lemongrass Green Tea combines one of the best green teas produced in India with chamomile and lemongrass. Marked by sprightly citrus fruit accents, its cup profile upholds a mellow yet refreshingly delicate tone. Its smooth, silky-bodied liquor boasts flavors of raw mango that linger on long after the last sip has been relished.
Our teas are fresh and packed at source. That means that none of the flavour, delicate aromas or goodness of the teas are lost in transit. These spring time tea leaves, grown lovingly in our tea estates nestled in the Himalayas situated over 4, 000 to 6, 000 feet in altitude, bring a freshness reminiscent of the pure, brisk air of the Himalayas.
Green Tea, Chamomile Flowers & Lemongrass
Potential Health Benefits:
Rich in powerful anti-oxidants and catechins that protect skin cells, lower ldl (bad) cholesterol, boost metabolism, and enhance working memory.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of Chamomile Lemongrass Green Tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
Savor a cup of this medium caffeine delicacy at any time in the day.