The Rakta Shodhana Blend
Manjistha Tea & The Rakta Shodhana Blend
Our Rakta Shodhana (or Blood Purifier) Blend is an ayurveda-inspired blend of manjista (Indian madder), bakuchi, brahmi and haldi (turmeric) aimed at purification of the blood and circulation channels of the body.
Manjista (Indian Madder), Bakuchi, Brahmi, and Haldi (Turmeric)
Potential Health Benefits:
Inspired by a traditional ayurvedic formula for cleansing and purifying the blood of toxins or ama, the Rakta Shodhana Blend combines ingredients that act synergistically to remove toxins from our blood, purify and cleanse our body's circulation channels and promote beauty and wellness from the inside.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of the Rakta Shodhana Blend into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 5-6 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times
Savor a cup of this caffeine-free delicacy at any time in the day. Drink at least 2-3 cups a day for optimal results.
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS