Valley of Herbs Tisane Teabags - Tulsi & Ginger
About Valley of Herbs
Our Valley of Herbs tisane tea bags are a perfectly balanced blend of tulsi leaves (rama, krishna and vana tulsi) and ginger. Tulsi is ayurveda's magic herb, and its adaptogenic qualities combined with the warmth and digestive benefits of ginger, this potent combination is the perfect wellness drink.
Tulsi leaves, Ginger
Potential Health Benefits:
Tulsi, or holy basil, is known for its anti-stress benefits. Its adaptogenic qualities help you adapt and respond to stress better. Ginger has significant digestive benefits, while also serving as a warmth-inducing ingredient that helps boost your overall wellness.
- Put 1 teabag of Valley of Herbs Tisane into the cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 80°C)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Remove the teabag and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this teabag 2-3 times.
Savor a cup of this no caffeine delicacy anytime during the day.