Trikatu Green Tea - Kangra Green Tea with Ginger, Black Pepper and Long Pepper
About Trikatu Green Tea
Our Trikatu Green Tea is a combination of three pungent ayurvedic spices - ginger, black pepper and long pepper - with Kangra green tea. Our Green tea leaves are hand plucked by tea pluckers who are experts at hand-selecting the freshest tea leaves for their texture and their purity. Our tea is freshly packed within 1 day of plucking, so that you can experience the rich flavor & unique aroma of our tea
Kangra Green Tea, Ginger, Black Pepper, Long Pepper
Potential Health Benefits:
Reduces ama or toxins in the body and also rekindles the digestive fire or agni.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of the Trikatu Green Tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 195°F)
- Let it brew for 4-5 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
Drink a cup at in the afternoon or evening to rekindle the digestive fire.