Himalayan Hot Chocolate Blend
Our Hot Chocolate Blend is a fully oxidized black tea blended with rich, flavorful chocolate husk, yielding a beautiful hot chocolate blend for the perfect winter evening.
Our black orthodox tea has rich, stronger flavors and a golden bright colour that develop during the oxidation process. Tea leaves, grown lovingly in our tea estates nestled in the Himalayas situated over 4,000 to 6,000 feet in altitude, are rolled and undergo low level fermentation to create this brisk, light and floral tea with fruity notes. Every sip of this smooth liquor is marked by a pleasing astringency.
Potential Health Benefits:
Rich in antioxidants that energize and awaken the senses, improve focus, relieve stress, strengthen bone density, and stimulate metabolism.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of the Himalayan Hot Chocolate Blend into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 195°F)
- Let it brew for 4-5 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Milk and sugar may be added to taste. We recommend brown sugar.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
Drink a cup at any point you want to concentrate or feel alert and energized or need that extra warmth on a cold, winter evening.