Starry Dharmsala Nights
About Starry Dharmsala Nights
Conceptualised on a clear Dharmsala night, when the stars in the pitch dark Himalayan skies just shone down on us brilliantly, the Starry Dharmsala Nights blend is our most special blend. Oolong tea is blended with star anise, fennel seeds and orange peel, creating a flavor that transports you to that beautiful starry Dharmsala night. This tea is ideal to make you forget the hustle and bustle of chaotic city life, reminding you instead to seek that calm and sheer beauty of nature.
Hand Rolled Oolong Tea, Star Anise, Fennel Seeds & Orange Peel.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of hand rolled oolong tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 190°F)
- Let it brew for 4-5 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Milk and Sugar may be added to taste. We recommend honey or brown sugar.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
A cup of this tea is perfect to end your day.