Himalayan Rose Teabag
About Himalayan Rose Tea
Our Himalayan Rose Tea is made with freshly plucked roses grown in the Himalayas along with our black orthodox tea. Our Himalayan Rose Tea is a fully oxidized tea, with rich, strong flavors combined with the aroma and flavor of freshly plucked roses. Our rose tea uses tea leaves grown lovingly in our tea estates nestled in the Himalayas situated over 4,000 to 6,000 feet in altitude. The aroma will stimulate your senses and transport you to a world of serenity.
Black orthodox Tea & Rose Petals
Potential Health Benefits:
Rose petals, with calming qualities, help you relax and unwind, relieve stress and provide feel-good warmth, while gently stimulating the senses.
1. Put 1 teabag of Rose Teabag into the cup.
2. Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 90°C)
3. Let it brew for 4-5 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
4. Remove the teabag and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
5. Milk and sugar may be added to taste. We recommend honey or brown sugar.
6. Use again and again, you can steep this teabag 2-3 times.
Find time to unwind with the calming qualities of our rose tea in the evening or late afternoons.