Himalayan Mint Green Tea
About Himalayan Mint Green Tea
Our Himalayan Mint Green Tea uses fresh, aromatic spearmint, blended carefully with our Kangra green tea. As a result, our Mint Green Tea is not overly strong on the mint flavour as some other mint teas often are. It has just the right balance and makes for a wonderfully refreshing green tea, best enjoyed after a meal.
Green Tea & Mint
Potential Health Benefits:
Green tea itself is rich in powerful anti-oxidants and catechins that protect skin cells, lower LDL (bad) cholesterol, boost metabolism, and enhance working memory. Mint is a great appetiser or palate cleanser, and a well-known breath freshener. It soothes stomach indigestions or inflammations, fights fatigue and headache, and clears up congestion of the nose, throat and lungs, which in turn gives relief from several respiratory disorders.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of Mint green tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times
Savor a cup of this medium caffeine delicacy at any time in the day, though it is best enjoyed after a meal.