Himalayan Hibiscus Green Tea
About Himalayan Hibiscus Green Tea
Our Himalayan Hibiscus Green Tea is made using dried petals of Hibiscus, a beautiful tropical flower, blended carefully with our Kangra green tea. Our Hibiscus Green Tea Green tea is a fragrant, slightly tart blend, and has a cranberry-like colour and flavour. According to scientific studies published recently, Hibiscus Tea topped the list of over 3,100 beverages for anti-oxidant content, beating options such as macha. It is delicious served hot or cold.
Green Tea & Hibiscus
Potential Health Benefits:
Recent scientific studies have shown that people with diabetes and hypertension may benefit from drinking green tea with hibiscus daily. Hibiscus tea has been shown to have the highest level of anti-oxidants of any beverage, and therefore can help fight chronic diseases like hypertension, inflammation, visible signs of ageing, and potentially aid in weight management as well.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of Hibiscus green tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Add a natural sweetener, dates or honey to taste.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times
Savor a cup of this medium caffeine delicacy at any time in the day.