Himalayan Green Tea
About Himalayan Green Tea
Our Himalayan Green Tea is one of the best green teas produced in India. Green tea is an un-oxidized tea. It closely resembles the original plucked leaf – a small leaf bud rich with abundant nutrients and oils accumulated over the winter. Marked by sprightly citrus fruit accents, its cup profile upholds a mellow yet refreshingly delicate tone. These spring time tea leaves, grown lovingly in our tea estates nestled in the Himalayas situated over 4,000 to 6,000 feet in altitude, bring a freshness reminiscent of the pure, brisk air of the Himalayas. Its smooth, silky-bodied liquor boasts flavors of raw mango that linger on long after the last sip has been relished.
Potential Health Benefits:
Rich in powerful anti-oxidants and catechins that protect skin cells, lower LDL (bad) cholesterol, boost metabolism, and enhance working memory.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of green tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times
Savor a cup of this medium caffeine delicacy at any time in the day.