Himalayan Chamomile Green Tea
About Himalayan Chamomile Green Tea
Our Himalayan Chamomile Green Tea uses chamomile flowers, blended carefully with our green tea. Both Chamomile and green tea have significant health benefits. Chamomile, also sometimes spelt as 'camomile', is a daisy-like herb known for its health, cosmetic, and nutritional benefits, especially in folk and traditional medicine.
Our Chamomile Green Tea has an extremely pleasant aroma, and is a very delicate tea with strong floral scents. It is slightly naturally sweet, with its delicate sweetness given depth by a herbaceous flavour. It is widely known as a night-time tea, designed to naturally soothen and relax, and prepare you for a good night's sleep!
Green Tea & Chamomile
Potential Health Benefits:
Chamomile Green tea, with its mild sedative effects, is widely regarded for its ability to relieve insomnia and encourage a good night's sleep. Traditional healers as well as recent scientific studies recommend chamomile green tea as a stress reliever and nerve relaxant. It also has a strong ability to boost your immune system. Chamomile is also known to promote healthy skin and soothe stomach aches.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of Chamomile Green Tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
Savor a cup of this delicacy at night-time for a restful sleep.