About Himalayan Breakfast Tea Teabags
The traditional English Breakfast Tea gets a new twist, the first ever Himalayan Breakfast Black tea, is a strong, robust tea and has unique aroma with a distinct flavor due to the blending of whole leaf black tea from Kangra, Darjeeling and Assam. Our tea leaves are hand plucked by tea pluckers who are experts at hand-selecting the freshest tea leaves for their texture and their purity. Our tea is freshly packed within 1 day of plucking, so that you can experience the rich flavor & unique aroma of our tea
Himalayan Breakfast Tea is made from an extravagant combination of fresh black tea leaves from various regions of India.
Potential Health Benefits:
Apart from making you feel refreshed, this tea helps you feel energised and invigorated.
- Put 1 teabag of Himalayan Breakfast Tea into the one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 80°C)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Remove the teabag and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this teabag 2-3 times.
Enjoy a cup of Himalayan Breakfast Tea in the mornings to give yourself an energetic start to your day.