Earl Grey Tea Teabags
About Himalayan Earl Grey Tea
Dharmsala Tea Company's Earl Grey Tea is a black tea infused with the flavor of bergamot oil to give it a signature earl grey flavour. It is the perfect breakfast tea for tea connoisseurs who love to start their day with an Earl Grey.
Earl Grey tea made from fresh black tea leaves & Bergamot
Potential Health Benefits:
The tea helps in boosting your energy & immunity power. It eases the level of the stress & helps in weight loss.
1. Put 1 tea bag of Earl Grey tea into the one cup.
2. Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 90°C)
3. Let it brew for 4-5 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
4. Remove the teabag and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
5. Use again and again, you can steep this teabag 2-3 times.
Savour a cup of Earl Grey tea in the morning.