Himalayan Masala Green Tea Teabags
Himalayan Masala Green Teabags
Our Himalayan Masala Green Tea Teabags is our unique twist on the typical Masala Chai which is made using black tea. Blending our Kangra green tea with an aromatic blend of spices including cardamom, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, and black pepper, our Masala Green Tea combines the health benefits of each of those individual spices.
Green Tea, cardamom, ginger, cloves, cinnamon & black pepper
Potential Health Benefits:
Green tea itself is rich in powerful anti-oxidants and catechins that protect skin cells, lower LDL (bad) cholesterol, boost metabolism, and enhance working memory. Adding the various spices and herbs means that the masala green tea helps improve digestion as well as fight nausea and heartburn. It also serves as a detoxification agent while at the same time helping lower blood sugar levels and prevent muscle pain.
- Put 1 teabag of Masala Green Tea into the one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 80°C)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Remove the teabag and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this teabag 2-3 times.
Savor a cup of this medium caffeine delicacy at any time in the day.