About Jasmine Oolong Tea
Dharmsala Tea Company's Jasmine oolong loose tea leaf is a floral blend delivering you the blossoms of jasmine with a smooth, creamy and earthy taste of oolong. Made with 100% natural ingredients
Jasmine Flowers, Hand-rolled Oolong Tea
Potential Health Benefits:
The Jasmine Oolong Tea has beneficial qualities which helps to reduce the risk of heart attack & improve digestion. The tea has quality to build your immunity power, assist in treatment of headaches & muscle pain.It has zero side effects
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of Jasmine Oolong Tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 180°F)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
A cup of oolong tea is perfect to wind down after a nice meal or provide that mid-afternoon energy boost