The Triphala Blend
Our Triphala Blend is a combination of three fruits considered very powerful and synergistic in Ayurveda - amlaki, bibhitaki and haritaki - with Kangra green tea. Our Green tea leaves are hand plucked by tea pluckers who are experts at hand-selecting the freshest tea leaves for their texture and their purity. Our tea is freshly packed within 1 day of plucking, so that you can experience the rich flavor & unique aroma of our tea.
Kangra Green Tea, Amlaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki
Potential Health Benefits:
Triphala is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to prevent disease and treat a number of symptoms, including constipation and inflammation. Triphala is one of the most well-studied Ayurvedic formulations, and studies have shown it to possess anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, free radical scavenging, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, laxative, anti-arthritic, anti-stress, anti-diabetic, and immuno-modulatory properties. The composition of triphala is rich in various antioxidants such as ascorbic, ellagic, gallic, as well as chebulinic acids and several classes of flavonoids.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of the Triphala Green Tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 195°F)
- Let it brew for 4-5 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
Drink a cup at night to prevent disease and treat a number of symptoms, including constipation and inflammation.