The Winter Christmas Tea
About The Winter Christmas Tea
Our Winter Christmas Tea is made with spices like cinnamon, cardamom and a bit of fennel seeds for that fresh taste, along with our black orthodox tea. Our Christmas Blend Tea is a fully oxidized tea, with rich, strong flavors combined with the aroma and flavor of cinnamon and cardamom, and freshness of fennel seeds. We grow our tea leaves lovingly in our tea estates nestled in the Himalayas situated over 4,000 to 6,000 feet in altitude. The aroma will stimulate your senses and transport you to a world of serenity.
Black orthodox Tea & Cinnamon, Cardamom & Fennel Seeds
Potential Health Benefits:
Cinnamon and cardamom have a lot of antioxidants, they are anti-inflammatory properties which helps to lower the blood sugar levels and protects against cancer. Fennel seeds help regulate blood pressure, reduce water retention, helps in constipation.
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 195°F)
- Let it brew for 4-5 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this Christmas tea.
- Milk (up to 1 teaspoon per cup) and sugar may be added to taste. We recommend honey or brown sugar.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times.
Savour a cup of tea in the afternoon for a quick refreshment.