Mann Kangra Green Tea
About Mann Kangra Green Tea
Mann Green Tea's is one of the best green tea's produced in India, and upholds the delicate flavor in every cup of tea. Tea leaves, grown lovingly in our tea estates nestled in the Himalayas situated over 4,000 to 6,000 feet in altitude, are rolled and undergo low level fermentation to create this brisk, light and floral tea with fruity notes. Every sip of this smooth liquor is marked by a pleasing astringency.
Potential Health Benefits:
Rich in powerful anti-oxidants and catechins that protect skin cells, lower LDL (bad) cholesterol, boost metabolism, and enhance working memory. Kangra Green Tea has the highest levels of EGCG anti-oxidants out of all Green Teas produced in India
- Scoop one teaspoon (~2gm) of whole leaf green tea into the infuser for one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 195°F)
- Let it brew for 4-5 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Pour through a strainer and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this tea 2-3 times
Drink a cup at any point you want to concentrate or feel alert and energized.