Dharmsala Himalayan Apple Green Teabags
About Himalayan Apple Green Teabags
Our Himalayan Apple Green Tea is made using one of the best green teas produced in India blended with dried apples from Himachal Pradesh. Marked by sprightly citrus fruit accents, its cup profile upholds a mellow yet refreshingly delicate tone. Its smooth, silky-bodied liquor boasts flavors of raw mango that linger on long after the last sip has been relished. The dried apple in this blend adds that sweetness to the taste.
Green Tea, Apple
Potential Health Benefits:
Rich in powerful anti-oxidants and catechins that protect skin cells, lower ldl (bad) cholesterol, boost metabolism, and enhance working memory.
- Put 1 teabag of Apple Green Tea into the one cup.
- Pour in freshly boiled water (ideally at 80°C)
- Let it brew for 3-4 min. Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
- Remove the teabag and savour the aroma and flavor of this classic tea.
- Use again and again, you can steep this teabag 2-3 times.
Savor a cup of this medium caffeine delicacy at any time in the day.